Re: dictionary question

Madison Martin

Thanks, I was able to remove US English so hopefully that’ll solve my dictionary language issue once and forall. Just not sure why I wasn’t seeing those remove buttons before…

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: March 11, 2021 5:52 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] dictionary question

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 06:27 PM, Madison Martin wrote:

How do I change it in Outlook?

-
In precisely the same way, except you open Options for Outlook and use the Language Pane that has exactly the same setup as in Word.  The same for Excel, etc.

There are several different routes to the Language Pane, but under File, Options when you get the Word Options, Outlook Options, Excel Options, etc., each and every one has a Language Pane.  And given what I know about turning off Protected View, which has to be done individually in each program, I suspect setting the proofing language will be the same.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

       ~Albert Einstein