Re: Windows 10 Clean build Issue

Steven Hicks

Tried this but it did not find any new drivers on this build anyway.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 04 March 2021 15:25
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Windows 10 Clean build Issue

Never anything similar to this, but plenty of issues with Intel devices and drivers.

Since the advent of Windows 10 over 5 years ago Intel keeps churning out device driver updates for its various bits and pieces at a rate like I've never seen before.  They also don't appear to be supplying those updates to Microsoft in a timely manner for inclusion in The Great Microsoft Driver Library in the Cloud.

For that very reason I have been using Intel Driver & Support Assistant on all of my Windows 10 machines that have Intel devices in them (even those with AMD APUs but with Intel WiFi/Bluetooth) to keep the drivers constantly up to date.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

       ~Albert Einstein