Re: Windows 10 Clean build Issue

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Never anything similar to this, but plenty of issues with Intel devices and drivers.

Since the advent of Windows 10 over 5 years ago Intel keeps churning out device driver updates for its various bits and pieces at a rate like I've never seen before.  They also don't appear to be supplying those updates to Microsoft in a timely manner for inclusion in The Great Microsoft Driver Library in the Cloud.

For that very reason I have been using Intel Driver & Support Assistant on all of my Windows 10 machines that have Intel devices in them (even those with AMD APUs but with Intel WiFi/Bluetooth) to keep the drivers constantly up to date.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.

       ~Albert Einstein