Windows 10 Clean build Issue

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Hi friends,

Just wondering if anyone has picked up anything from somewhere else relating to what I think is a compatibility issue related to drivers on a Microsoft Windows 10 build?

It is a clean install on a Dell Latitude E6440 laptop with 16gb of ram and a 500gb SSD.

I Tried to install the latest build using the media creation tool yesterday and had issues with Bluetooth not being installed.

It was not present in the device manager at all but there were unknown devices.

The unknown devices would not detect which they have before all apart from one.

Strange as I had just upgraded the ssd drive and it had a previous Windows 10 build on it.

It seems that the drivers that were not picked up on this build which were on older builds were the SMBus controller and a couple of Intel ones, possibly an Intel Management engine, I may be able to look back but it was definitely three devices that were not picked up.

This was Windows 10 Pro 20h2 build 19042.631

1I Went back to Microsoft Windows 10 Pro version 2004 19041.264 and went in to the device manager it picked up the unknown devices all apart from one which I expected and all works just fine.

Bluetooth Is now present.

Anyone come across anything similar?