Re: Win 10 Questions

John Fitzgerald

From the desktop, I hit alt plus f4 to bring up the shutdown box, then I tab once to the ok button, and hit the space bar.  This works about ninety five percent of the time.

John Fitzgerald

Muse, OKlahoma

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:51 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Win 10 Questions

It's hard to say if you're up to date or not since Microsoft doesn't send the same updates to everyone at the same time.  Someone more knowledgeable can explain how Microsoft does and why they do this.

What procedure do you follow to shut your computer down?  If you're pressing the power button it's possible your power button is set to, Log off, rather than shut down.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.