From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:35 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] putting this pc on the desktop?

Thanks Kevin, I saw a place where it said something was partially checked whatever that means, I'll go back and see if it was computer and if so I'll check it and see what happens.

Troy

On 2/23/2021 8:08 AM, Kevin Minor wrote:

Hi.

I can’t remember exactly what I did, but on the screen where the This PC was, there’s a checkbox with Computer next to it. Nothing worked for me until I checked it.

Hope this works.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly