Re: putting this pc on the desktop?

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 07:37 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
I found where you're talking about but neither hitting the spacebar or enter on the this pc icon adds it to the desktop.
-
And that's because that's not what I instructed you to do.  As someone else has already reinforced, the presence or absence of those specific desktop icons are controlled by whether the checkbox associated with it is checked or unchecked.  I also clearly stated that it is the Computer checkbox that controls the presence or absence of the "This PC" icon on the desktop.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)