Re: creating a short-cut

Madison Martin

I know, I hate it when you read instructions and they say “click on this” or find this located in some corner of the screen.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: February 22, 2021 8:11 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] creating a short-cut

Mr. West's instructions are exactly the same, but not on a web page, that I offered earlier.  They have worked for decades, and still work now.  I always say that it is better to use a method that works, no matter what your default browser happens to be, than depending on the browser itself.

I like what he offered better as it's broken down into very screen-reader-user-specific steps.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)