Re: Feedback Hub Link: Feedback Hub saying "Your account does not have access to this feedback" virtually always these days

Hi,

Further, Windows Insider account (via Twitter) clarified that the inability to exchange feedback between Insiders and non-Insiders is a limitation, and I advised Microsoft to document this limitation in a prominent place so anyone opening Feedback Hub can be made aware of it.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 10:05 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Feedback Hub Link: Feedback Hub saying "Your account does not have access to this feedback" virtually always these days

Hi,

According to a tweet reply from Windows Insider Program account, it might be that those who raised Feedback Hub might not be an Insider account at all, which could make sense for yours. To verify, see if you can access one of my own feedback links: https://aka.ms/AAb5jya

Note that the feedback in question is no longer quite applicable as I wrote workarounds into NVDA.