Re: Feedback Hub Link: Feedback Hub saying "Your account does not have access to this feedback" virtually always these days

Hi,

Further, Windows Insider account (via Twitter) clarified that the inability to exchange feedback between Insiders and non-Insiders is a limitation, and I advised Microsoft to document this limitation in a prominent place so anyone opening Feedback Hub can be made aware of it.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 10:05 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Feedback Hub Link: Feedback Hub saying "Your account does not have access to this feedback" virtually always these days

Hi,

According to a tweet reply from Windows Insider Program account, it might be that those who raised Feedback Hub might not be an Insider account at all, which could make sense for yours. To verify, see if you can access one of my own feedback links: https://aka.ms/AAb5jya

Note that the feedback in question is no longer quite applicable as I wrote workarounds into NVDA.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 9:46 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Feedback Hub Link: Feedback Hub saying "Your account does not have access to this feedback" virtually always these days

Not that you probably won't get that same message, but here's the link:  https://aka.ms/AAb5jv8

No matter what the feedback hub link, and I used my own from yesterday, I am constantly getting the message noted in the subject when I attempt to access it via a different account.  This pretty much defeats the purpose of Feedback Hub as a way for multiple users to react to reports of the same problem.  I created the above noted feedback using my partner's MS Account on his machine after I could not open the link to my own feedback of yesterday.

This did not ever used to happen to me, at all, and suddenly it seems to be "the standard response" from Feedback Hub to the very links meant to share Feedback for review by others.

It's all the more insane since when you are entering Feedback you're warned that it will be posted publicly.

If you can get to it, and have been having this problem, even if intermittently, please upvote and comment describing what's been happening on your end.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042

Journalism 101:  If someone says it’s raining and another person says it’s dry, it’s not your job to quote them both. It’s your job to look out the f**king window and find out which is true.

~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)

Join win10@win10.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.