Sound Card Help Needed

Lynne Moore

Hello Everyone,

I’m not exactly sure if this topic is something I can discuss on this list, so please forgive me if it is not.  I installed a Bluetooth headset on my Dell Inspiron 15 3565 using JAWS 2020.  I am having a lot of trouble with sound stuttering whenever I use the headset unless I play something in the background.  I believe this issue was discussed on this list a few months ago, but unfortunately I didn’t pay much attention since I didn’t have this headset then and I haven’t been able to find the topic when I searched.  Anyway, I found out about this program called Silenzio that would probably fix the problem for me, but I can’t figure out where to download it.  It may be a program that is not being used anymore.  Is there any possibility that someone could send me a link to download this if it is still available?  To keep from cluttering the list, please send to my personal email, lynne57moore@....  Thank you so much for any help you can give.

Lynne Moore