Re: How to configure network connection to use Ethernet instead of wifi?

William

Sorry, I cannot find a place where I can right click to display the forget button.

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io 於 21/1/2021 23:21 寫道:

Hi,

Go in to control panelk, network.
You should see a list of networks if you click connect to a network.
You should be able to move to the network and right click to choose forget on your wifi connection.

Steven Hicks
Servicedesk 2 Team Leader
Tel: 01209 318620.
Mobile: 07393 792548.