Re: What is Max Audio Pro?

Hamit Campos

I’m sure it’s part of that Waves Max thing. Which started with the XPS 8910. I sadly never got 1 of those so don’t know if it was the crap audio we’re talking about here but it perhaps was as the Inspiron 3847 had it and it was on that tower the same gimmick as on these new 1s.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Timothy via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 1:39 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] What is Max Audio Pro?

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:54 PM, Clement Chou wrote:

I just assumed that someone would've found a way to remove it. But I guess not.

I'm not sure if Waves MaxxAudio is the same as what you refer to as "max audio pro", but this GitHub repository has been around for quite some time now which disables the vendor post-processing for some Del devices. I'd reed everything quite carefully before trying anything, but aside from getting a different machine, this may be a solution that is worth exploring.

Timothy