Re: What is Max Audio Pro?

Hamit Campos

Bill I think has a demention. Does it do this double effect Bill? That thing is a work station so I’d hope not. Who knows about the Optiplex ones either. Chime up anyone with those. Again another work station. It is a shame the XPS does it though considering what the XPS is supposed to be. Sye I say this again. Well from my point of view Dell is killing the XPS. I think the XPS 8500 from 2012 may have been the last 1 that truly lived up to the actual meaning of an XPS.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 10:37 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] What is Max Audio Pro?

Yes we are. Are there Dell computers without this?

On 1/16/2021 10:36 PM, Clement Chou wrote:

Are other del users here just living with the dimentional audio then?
Or just switching back to the microsoft driver? This is the first time
I've seen a computer actually not let you remove audio enhancements...
even my Sony Vaio laptop at least let you turn of everything, and the
app was semi-accessible.

On 1/16/21, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...> wrote:
no unfortunately.
unless google has some info on the sound card used in the laptop or
desktop.
you need to install belarc adviser or such apps.

On 1/17/21, Clement Chou <chou.clement@...> wrote:
Anywhere for me to find this out? Can't believe the process is so
complicated or that others haven't already found a solution to this.

On 1/16/21, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@...> wrote:
ya.
in later versions of realtech driver of dell max audio pro is added as
an app that cant be disabled or if you do somethings may not work.
there is an alternative but i have not tried it.
if you can find out the make and model of sound card that the pc uses
and uninstall dells driver and audio max app.
and download the  driver directly from realtech or from another brand
that uses the same card you may get rid of max audio pro.
but even if you do a clean install of windows and get the pc connected
to the net it will download the driver with max audio pro so dell has
added their driver to the whql updates of microsoft.

On 1/17/21, Clement Chou <chou.clement@...> wrote:
Are you runing 5.1 on either of those though? I also can't figure out
how to disable the del support programs... it looks like since I
uninstalled max audio pro, whenever I plug something into a jack, the
computer doesn't let me assign anything anymore. The only thing that
seems to work right now is it detecting any source I plug into the
audio jack as a headphone source.

On 1/16/21, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:
I have two computers, one a PC, the other a laptop. I am running
Windows
20H2, am running the Realtec drivers on both, and am having no
problems
on
either machine.

The laptop is a Del, and I disabled all of the Del support programs.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...