Re: Decent multipurpose Webcams?

Brad Snyder

Try this one.  It is the Logitech webcam that I have.

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam.  $79.99 USD.

On Jan 14, 2021, at 13:16, Clement Chou <chou.clement@...> wrote:

The link doesn't seem to work.

On 1/14/21, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:
This is the one we have.  there are comments from
observers that the picture is really clear.

1080P Webcam with Microphone for Desktop - Laptop
Camera with Privacy Cover,Plug and Play Web
Camera for Pc Video
Conferencing/Calling/Gaming,Laptop/Desktop Mac,
Skype/YouTube/Zoom/Facetime…
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088GSKFKKM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_i_wajaGbZNJJF7H?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

At 06:01 PM 1/13/2021, you wrote:
Looking for something I can use primarily for zoom meetings or when
recording music, just basic video with me sitting at my desk with
headphones and guitar. Preferably something with decent autofocus and
maybe a virtual background to replace my bedroom as it's not exactly
the background I want to be showing people. lol Any thughts on the one
with the best accessibility? Thinking of this now ecause I just
recently got my new computer which, given as it's a desktop, doesn't
have a built in webcam. Thanks!