Re: Keyboard

Bill Powers

Sarah,

I’ve heard the blue switches are noisier but then every time I think I know which color switches to go with or to avoid, I get more and more confused. There are blue, red, orange, yellow, brown and then there are MX Cherry switches. How we average mortals are supposed to figure it all out is beyond me.

In fact, for a long time I heard orange switches were supposed to be the quietest but I don’t see too many KB’s with orange switches. The only series that comes to mind, the KB’s from Redragon in something called the Black Widow Stealth series or something similar. Nice but they are pricey.

The search goes on.

BP