Re: Chicken Nugget (accessible twitter client) 4.71 released

Hamit Campos

Hi Bill. I don’t get y it’s not working. Yes I too got that security thing, but I just went into more info told it meh just run it anyways. Bam down it goes. But then again I don’t have Win 7. Wish I did but meh that’s for a Windows Media Center list. Sye shame on you Microsoft. Shame.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Powers
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 10:06 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Chicken Nugget (accessible twitter client) 4.71 released

I just had an interesting bout with fixing up my wife’s Chicken Nugget after she attempted update to 4.71. when she thought she updated, I think it was her “mentions” (or could have been timeline) didn’t show up. After I sent searching for an actual copy of 4.71, I attempted to download it so that I could attempt a repair by installing over it, but her W7 machine said download was blocked as it “might harm the machine.” A dialog appeared asking if I still wanted to download anyway, clicked yes, but download didn’t occur. I don’t use CN so am totally unfamiliar with it, just don’t have the time to play with some of these apps. Any ideas what could be causing the issues?

BP