Re: Chicken Nugget (accessible twitter client) 4.71 released

Cristóbal

No clue. I always just use the portable installer though. Don’t know if that makes any difference. I had to reactivate since it was a separate portable installation etc. Otherwise, no problems.

On Jan 13, 2021, at 7:06 PM, Bill Powers <powersradio@...> wrote:

I just had an interesting bout with fixing up my wife’s Chicken Nugget after she attempted update to 4.71. when she thought she updated, I think it was her “mentions” (or could have been timeline) didn’t show up. After I sent searching for an actual copy of 4.71, I attempted to download it so that I could attempt a repair by installing over it, but her W7 machine said download was blocked as it “might harm the machine.” A dialog appeared asking if I still wanted to download anyway, clicked yes, but download didn’t occur. I don’t use CN so am totally unfamiliar with it, just don’t have the time to play with some of these apps. Any ideas what could be causing the issues?

BP