Re: Keyboard

Sarah k Alawami

Try the cherry blue switches. I think those are the quiet ones. Mine does not clicky clicky. You will love that keyboard and rist rest.

On 13 Jan 2021, at 18:56, Bill Powers wrote:

Sarah,

The Corsair K60 runs about $79.95. not sure what your K67 runs though I think it’s replaced by the K68 now.

I will say they seem to make good quality KB’s but truthfully I wish I could find one that is not “clicky”, but rather, one that has a bassier and perhaps quieter sound which will not annoy me while my hearing aids are in.

BP