Re: Keyboard

Bill Powers

Sarah,

Yes the KB works fine without the software, it’s  only for the backlighting which can be changed to an array of colors for those who have sight to appreciate it. what I’m miffed at is their instructions are all video and as such I can’t follow it so well having low vision. Without magnification I can’t tell what the person doing the video is up to, but with mag on the picture is too big to make sense of it, kind of like some people can’t read jumbo braille because it’s too large for them to read with normal touch. So far have not found step-bys to grasp instructions the way I usually grasp them, simple steps to let me navigate through and then I grasp the principle.

BP