Re: Decent multipurpose Webcams?

Brad Snyder

I use a Logitech HD USB webcam.  I can’t remember the model number, but I’ve had it for a few years and it works very well with Zoom.
It is Plug-n-Play, and no drivers were needed.
I got it from Amazon, and paid about $79.

- Brad -

On Jan 13, 2021, at 18:01, Clement Chou <chou.clement@...> wrote:

Looking for something I can use primarily for zoom meetings or when
recording music, just basic video with me sitting at my desk with
headphones and guitar. Preferably something with decent autofocus and
maybe a virtual background to replace my bedroom as it's not exactly
the background I want to be showing people. lol Any thughts on the one
with the best accessibility? Thinking of this now ecause I just
recently got my new computer which, given as it's a desktop, doesn't
have a built in webcam. Thanks!