Re: to wifi or not to wifi

Dave Grossoehme

Good Day:  If you have enough antennas or extenders to cover the area you might have a good enough of a wifi to work with.  However, about a year ago I was in a bind.  I didn't have enough internet signal from my router to the computer and was forced to connect by cable to the router to get the job done.  So, it depends on how close you are to the router and how many walls, and what type of walls.  This can depend if you are trying to go from the first story to the second story.

Dave

On 1/9/2021 5:49 PM, Monte Single wrote:

Hi List,

I’ve seen   a couple messages on the list in the last 10 minutes,  and they seem to suggest that a wifi connection is more stable than an ethernet connection.

I would have thought the wired connection would be  better all round including things like zoom.

Would someone please clarify?

Cheers,

Monte