Re: Keyboard

Tomas Janssen <tomasj9687@...>

I bought the microsoft wired 600 today. I get it friday. Kind regards tomas

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 13 jan. 2021 om 21:32 heeft Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> het volgende geschreven:

search for corsair k60 or corsair and you should be fine. then read the description of the switches. I bought mine at best buy, but amazon has it and other stores. Be prepared to spend about 120 dollars on it though.

On 13 Jan 2021, at 10:45, John Lee wrote:

Please send a link

On Jan 13, 2021, at 1:22 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I don't have sight. I used aira to make sure the light was off and to know the other buttons as well. I don't use their mapping software, don't need it. All the stuff I do is on mac os, windows I dont' use software, the keyboard just works.

On 13 Jan 2021, at 10:11, Bill Powers wrote:

Sarah,

I forgot if you have sight but if you do, can you tell me if there are written instructions on how to use the ICue software so I can map out colors on the keyboard? I have the K60 SE Pro which is a nice enough KB though a bit louder than I was hoping, but it seems all their instructions are videos which I don’t follow very well.

Thanks,

BP