From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:43 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] reproducing a problem

Hi all,
I'm working with Freedom Scientific to try and fix my Jaws issue (Jaws
stopping
speaking after reading a few Outlook addresses/contacts and Edge
favourites),
but they want to know the steps that I'd take to reproduce the problem, how
on
Earth do you reproduce a problem? Please help, as I've never had to do this
before. Also, as a side-note, if you've not done so already if you're
experiencing this same issue please report it to Freedom Scientific, well
they're hopefully going to be able to fix it for me, I don't just want it
fixed
for me, I want it included in the next update so that everyone who's having
this
issue can get it fixed. Thank you, Madison