Re: Keyboard

John Lee

Please send a link

On Jan 13, 2021, at 1:22 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I don't have sight. I used aira to make sure the light was off and to know the other buttons as well. I don't use their mapping software, don't need it. All the stuff I do is on mac os, windows I dont' use software, the keyboard just works.

On 13 Jan 2021, at 10:11, Bill Powers wrote:

Sarah,

I forgot if you have sight but if you do, can you tell me if there are written instructions on how to use the ICue software so I can map out colors on the keyboard? I have the K60 SE Pro which is a nice enough KB though a bit louder than I was hoping, but it seems all their instructions are videos which I don’t follow very well.

Thanks,

BP