Re: How do I get out of the Cortana screen?
Bill White <billwhite92701@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
To Terminate Cortana
1. Open Windows Settings with Windows key plus I.
2. TAB to the list of Settings categories.
3. Right Arrow to Apps, and press ENTER.
4. TAB about nine times to the list of apps.
5. Arrow down to Cortana, and press ENTER.
6. TAB to Advanced Options, and press ENTER.
7. TAB to the Terminate button, and press ENTER.
8. Close Settings.
That's it. Cortana's window won't appear again until the next time you use the app.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:19 AM
Subject: Re: [win10] How do I get out of the Cortana screen?
Where would all those settings be? I’m also having trouble exiting the application of Cortana even though I press alt F4 but does no good. Therefore, I just don’t use it unless I need to/restart my computer immediately afterward to get out of there.
On Jan 9, 2021, at 6:29 PM, Adrian Spratt <adrian@...> wrote: