Re: How do I get out of the Cortana screen?

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Ashleigh.

To Terminate Cortana

1. Open Windows Settings with Windows key plus I.

2. TAB to the list of Settings categories.

3. Right Arrow to Apps, and press ENTER.

4. TAB about nine times to the list of apps.

5. Arrow down to Cortana, and press ENTER.

6. TAB to Advanced Options, and press ENTER.

7. TAB to the Terminate button, and press ENTER.

8. Close Settings.

That's it. Cortana's window won't appear again until the next time you use the app.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...