Re: Why does my shutdown menu always have an option to "update and restart?"

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

It does sound like there is some sort of update pending or has failed, there may be a retry button there on one of the updates.

Steven Hicks

Servicedesk 2 Team Leader

Tel:  01209 318620.

Mobile:  07393 792548.