Re: Google Chrome Password Saving

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Thanks Brian J

I Am doing something wrong, that is for sure J

There are no passwords in the list but I think that something is not synchronising on the back end now, there is a pass through between AD and our f5 vpn system, I will have to contact the server guys.

Steven Hicks

Servicedesk 2 Team Leader

Tel:  01209 318620.

Mobile:  07393 792548.