Re: Why does my shutdown menu always have an option to "update and restart?"

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 02:12 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:
I have tried both “restart” and “update and restart” many times to no avail.
-
Which clearly indicates that something is broken in the Windows Update process.  Again, your best and easiest solution is:  Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

Get the 20H2 ISO and do one.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)