Re: Google Chrome Password Saving

Well, my suspicion is that you fat-fingered your password and that's what got saved.  If you go to the location I mentioned, there is a Manage Saved Passwords section.  I'd nuke the one for the website in question and go through the process of saving it again the next time you log in.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)