Re: Google Chrome Password Saving

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Thanks for this Brian, once I had logged in, I pressed f6 and it took me to a couple of buttons, one was to save and the other never I think.

I Clicked save which I assume saved the logon screen.

Something else is going on as it is not accepting my logon but I think that is at the web site end, that is very strange.

Not sure if there is an issue with my Chrome or something.

Steven Hicks

Servicedesk 2 Team Leader

Tel:  01209 318620.

Mobile:  07393 792548.