Google Chrome Password Saving

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) <steven.hicks@...>

Hi,

I Have a web site that I used to be able to save the logon details for before I re-created the Google Chrome profile to troubleshoot something else.

I Cant save the logon details to this web site any more, not sure why, can anyone help please?

I Tried Google and it says about clicking the profile optons in the top right, not sure how we get to this accessibility wise?

Steven Hicks

Servicedesk 2 Team Leader

Tel:  01209 318620.

Mobile:  07393 792548.