Re: New PC setup?

Clement,

           As Joseph has already noted, the firmware interface (UEFI/BIOS) does not have screen reader access and it's unlikely it ever will.  My instructions note that you need to change the boot order if you use the "completely clean install" instructions and there's no way to generically describe how that's done as it is specific to a given BIOS/UEFI used on a given motherboard.

           Now, the above being said, if you wanted to do the equivalent of a completely clean reinstall on a Windows 10 system that currently boots, you could use the instructions for Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file. These instructions explicitly tell you to make sure the "keep apps and files" option is chosen, which is what you'd want for a repair install or feature update.  But, at the point where you check this, you do have the option to keep nothing, which is what you'd want to do if you wanted a fresh install of the version of Windows 10 for the ISO file you've downloaded.  You could also use one of the built-in options to reset Windows 10, but I prefer the ISO file method as I know I've got everything necessary for the process to complete even if internet service is interrupted before I even kick it off.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)