From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blaster
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 6:53 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] removing a password on local account?

Could this be an option that only the Professional Windows 10 has and the Home version doesn't?

Take care,
Blaster

On 1/10/21, Kevin Cussick via groups.io
<the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
same here and using nvda windows10 home 64bit.

On 10/01/2021 03:41, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Adam. I just ran netplwiz, and the check box is still there on my
system, running JAWS 2021, latest update, and Microsoft Windows

Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685).

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com