New PC setup?

Clement Chou

Hi all. I just got my new Del XPS 8940 gaming desktop today, and am
going to set it up tomorrow. IS there anything I should be careful to
do, or not to do? I haven't set up a new pc in years, so any help is
appreciated. I've also been told that a smart thing to do might be to
immediately do a clean windows install before really doing anything
with it, but I also have no idea how to really go about doing that. Is
the whole process for both set up and clean install accessible using
narrator if I use the headset jack which I assume will work without me
having to prompt it? I would just hate to accidentally lose sound in
the middle of it with no sighted assistance around to help. Thanks!
And any other tips I didn't think of to ask about are welcome too!