Re: how to chrome cast from ms edge in windows 10

Hamit,

           Pretty much.  There is a sort of isolated casting tab/menu that comes up that will allow you to pick the device to cast to, which may be the only one available.  The first time I tried it after everything was there it took a few moments longer than I expected for it to find my Chromecast device.  Were you to cast, the actual cast control button then appears in the controls on the browser itself, to the right of the address box.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)