Re: how to chrome cast from ms edge in windows 10

Hamit Campos

Brian do you have to have a video loaded for this diolaug to come up? Because then you would then have to re-load that vid. Not a problem, it’s just who knows if you’ll find it again. Lol. But that happens with the YouTube sometimes. I’m glad this thread came up because it was something I was wandering as well because with YouTube pages you don’t get the cast button right there on the page as you do with Chrome.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 12:42 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] how to chrome cast from ms edge in windows 10

Yep, under the More Tools menu item there is Cast to Media Device.  ALT+F,L,C

When you do this the first time Edge will tell you that an extension is needed from Google in order to cast to a Chromecast device and you will be given the option of restarting Edge and having the installation of that extension occur as part of the restart.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)