Re: to wifi or not to wifi

Hamit Campos

Wow Google Fiber? I wana hear more about that. Email me off list please Jarry. I wana see about getting it. Thanks. hamitcampos@...

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Hogan
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 12:45 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] to wifi or not to wifi

I disagree, WiFi wireless is going to up and down with the signal and using a Ethernet with a cat5 cable or better will give you a steady signal rather wirless signal, my wife streaming Romania box she get 45 channel and have the Ethernet cable she does not lose no signal and I do not have to put in a password for her box, she was losing picture with wirless, but now I have Google Fiber with 1GB up and down, I did a speed test on my Eero mess syster and I have 600 to 900 up and down  for the MB.

Jerry Hogan