Re: removing a password on local account?

Blaster

Adam, Since you already successfully got to the wizard, try doing this.
Keep pressing the TAB key until you get to the top of the wizard,
which are two tabs, it's right after the ok and cancel buttons. Your
probably on the first tab, the users tab. To check this, when your on
that tab press the RIGHT arrow key and you should be on the advanced
tab. Arrow left to go back to the users tab and if you press the TAB
key on your keyboard the very next thing is that checkbox. Or at
least that's where it's located on my screen.

HTH,
Blaster

On 1/9/21, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
Hi, Adam. I just ran netplwiz, and the check box is still there on my
system, running JAWS 2021, latest update, and Microsoft Windows
Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685).