Re: Apology and correction

Hamit Campos

Yeah you don’t get it always though. Not with every group. Nor not with every message either. I saw you don’t when I wanted to email someone privately about why he wanted to touch politics on the Reaper list. Because I was just curious why he wanted to go

There on a list about a DAW. Like I was curious what is republican or democrat about a DAW?

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 11:41 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Apology and correction

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 06:22 AM, Ricky Lomey wrote:

I Wasn't sure whether or not to reply to Hope Williamson offlist,

-
I can't ever make that decision for anyone, but I can tell you that Groups.io supplies the Reply to Sender link at the end of each message, for the vast majority of users (and I have never yet figured out why those not getting that link aren't getting it).

Activating it should cause your email client or webmail (if pass-through of mailto links to it is configured) to open up a blank message pre-addressed to the sender of the message and with the subject pre-populated with, "Private:," followed by whatever the topic title is.  You can, of course, change it to whatever you wish.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)