Re: Apology and correction

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 06:22 AM, Ricky Lomey wrote:
I Wasn't sure whether or not to reply to Hope Williamson offlist,
-
I can't ever make that decision for anyone, but I can tell you that Groups.io supplies the Reply to Sender link at the end of each message, for the vast majority of users (and I have never yet figured out why those not getting that link aren't getting it).

Activating it should cause your email client or webmail (if pass-through of mailto links to it is configured) to open up a blank message pre-addressed to the sender of the message and with the subject pre-populated with, "Private:," followed by whatever the topic title is.  You can, of course, change it to whatever you wish.

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)