Re: Apology and correction

Hope Williamson

Also correction on my part. Well sort of. This is the script you want.I
also have the other one, RSS feed finder installed, but upon closer
investigation, it doesn't do much lol.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/6261-rss-atom-feed-subscribe-button-generator

On 1/8/2021 4:18 AM, Hope Williamson wrote:
you can reply to me if you wish. I'm not sure if you're talking about
the RSS feed finder userscript I have installed or something else.

On 1/8/2021 3:22 AM, Ricky Lomey wrote:
Hi list

Regarding my message about the Edge Rss, I Wasn't sure whether or not to
reply to Hope Williamson offlist, I don't like just contacting
individuals
offlist unless they contact me, also it is RSS fetcher, not recher,
typo,
sorry.

Ricky Lomey