Re: Need Clarification Regarding Different Types of SSDs For a Dell Lattitude E7270 Laptop

Hamit Campos

Hay Brian, is $300 if you round up rediculous for an external SSD? My 5 TB backup pluss fell out of my hand yesterday and is now busted. So I’ve said enough with HDDs. Like bro those things ain’t built for life to happen to them. I’ve lost 2 my books and now this backup plus. So SSD from now on. I mean I just saw a WD my book with 8TB for 109. But meh if these things die cause of a simple slap against a desk as the second book did as much as I love the idea of 8TB hmmmm I don’t really think so.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2020 8:34 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Need Clarification Regarding Different Types of SSDs For a Dell Lattitude E7270 Laptop

David,

All three of these SSDs have the same hardware profile, that being PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD.   All three are blazing fast compared to a spinning HDD, but the higher the P number, the faster the throughput.  So the P5 is faster than the P2 is faster than the P1.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042
The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
        ~ Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

Join win10@win10.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.