Re: Thoughts on a New Gaming PC?

Hamit Campos

Russ, Which XPS’s have you had? How have you liked them?

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Russell James
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 5:54 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Thoughts on a New Gaming PC?

I can recommend Dell XPS and Alienware computers.

For their desktops and laptops.

Mostly because of the support we have received. while on warranty.

They are usually similar performance.

The alienware are usually easy to work on and they encourage you to get into the machine.

We have also had good results with Latitued laptops for business/students.

One of the gamers used to only do Alienware but has had good results with MSI gaming laptops recently.

Hope that helps

Russ

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 5:17 PM Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

Hi Clement.  With all that has been written regarding Del and it's
apparent bad behavior towards screen readers, and NVDA in particular,
Perhaps Del isn't the right choice at this moment. Have you considered
HP or Lenovo?  I just, bought a new laptop for media and programming
work, and While Lenovo came quite highly recommended, I chose HP over it
because of having less Bloatware. I got myself a HP laptop  Envy model
for about 2,500 USD, 32GB of ram, 1TB SSD storage and an Intel I7
processor, and have Reaper and lots of programming tools installed on it
and am reaping the rewards of it's stability.  Cheers!