Re: Computer Cutting off Ends of Sounds

Hamit Campos

Ah okay thanks Brian. Yes I just asked more for in the case I use it on a laptop. I wouldn’t worrie so much on the Tower.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 7:18 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Computer Cutting off Ends of Sounds

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 06:14 PM, Hamit Campos wrote:

Now this Selinzio thing should you not need it can you shut it down? Or is it on for ever once instaled?

-
You can shut it down if you so choose.  It runs as a background process and has an icon in the system tray, if memory serves.  I played with it once a long while back, but I think I ended up using the NVDA add-on that does the same thing, since that's what I was using as the screen reader.

It's certainly not resource intensive, or I don't remember it being so.

        ~ Andrew Brown (1938-1994)