Re: Computer Cutting off Ends of Sounds

Hamit Campos

Ah here’s something else now Brian mentions cards. Yes try something USB even. Like an Olympus recorder or what ever you may have. Does this happen with music videos or anything else? I’ve seen it with speech but that was due to me hitting keys too fast for JAWS’s liking in those instances me thinks. So yes let us know.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2020 10:29 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Computer Cutting off Ends of Sounds

I personally suspect a failing soundcard.  But even if it is not, there's very little anyone can say definitely without at the very least the make and model of the computer (or the sound card itself if the machine is custom built).  It would be really helpful to know the age of the machine, too.

What happens when you try to play media, whether YouTube Videos, CDs, etc.?   Is the issue universal to all sound types?

        ~ Andrew Brown (1938-1994)