From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Capelle
Sent: December 11, 2020 7:42 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Brand of PC - Any ones more compatible with screen readers than others?

This is why I like Lenovo.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 12:53 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io

Ah thanks for that info Brian. Will be sharing this with my sister Johana. Just fyi though though disappointing it doesn’t surprise me Dell is being all like this. Why say you that Hamiht? You may ask. Because I ran into something similar with the Enspiron tower this XPS 8940 replaced. But just like the XPS the Enspiron screwed up at the end in that case of Costco’s 15 day thing. So we had the same problem Costco had to prove to dell the PC was screwed and a whole bunch of stuff. Won’t go into all of it as it’s mad long and well it’s just the same as what’s happening with Bill.