From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 5:20 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Brand of PC - Any ones more compatible with screen readers than others?

Dells audio drivers are so annoying. I have a laptop that I still can't get that spacial thing to turn off on no matter what I try. I was able to disable it on a friend of minds laptop but couldn't do it on mine. It really screws with screen readers that.

I have had a lot of my friends have issues with dells.