locked Re: Brand of PC - Any ones more compatible with screen readers than others?

Jason White

If you build your own PC or work with a company that can custom build it for you, you can make sure that only a minimum installation of the operating system is done – no extra, vendor-supplied drivers or software that can cause reliability issues.

On 12/11/20, 20:14, "win10@win10.groups.io" <win10@win10.groups.io> wrote:

I am running a Lenovo desktop.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 6:57 PM

Subject: Re: [win10] Brand of PC - Any ones more compatible with screen readers than others?

On my Lenovo ThinkPad T480. I used FN==+exc to lock the function keys in

F1 to 12 mode. Now my special keys have to use the FN key to work.

Dell had this same problem on desktops when xp came out. Everyone had to

buy sound cards, because Dell kept stateing its your screen reader

software and we don't support that.