Re: Dell driver issue continued

Hamit Campos

Hmmmmm yes my oldest niece did have USB powered speakers that go into the mother board. Don’t do that though remember I think we’re bypassing the board for what Bill wants to do. The Bose I have and you can’t get them from Bose they go USB directly power and USB audio. I think Dell makes USB speakers like this but not sure.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 9:54 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Dell driver issue continued

You need to have speakers to plug into a USB soundcard.  USB soundcards, at least the ones I'm familiar with, have no speakers.  The USB speakers I'm familiar with also require speakers that connect to the USB soundcard with a 3.5MM plug.  I don't know if you can get speakers that are USB powered and connect with the 3.5 MM plug to the soundcard but, I would think this is a pretty common set-up these days.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.