Re: Dell driver issue continued

Hamit Campos

Ah USB speakers would be better for speakers. The thing about well even 1 of the SoundBlaster PCIE sound cards is that they will sound better supposedly and hopefully they don’t have the gimiks Dell or maybe Realtek puts on the Dell motherboard. Also a USB or PCIE sound card would be better if you want to record. The built in audio usually has too much floor noise. But that’s for some place else. I’ll just say I use my Bose Companion 5 multimedia speakers and for input I use my Zoom H6. I use it as an audio device too.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Wong
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 7:59 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] Dell driver issue continued

In the long run do you think a usb speaker is better or usb sound card is better?

I do not always use headset

JM Casey 10/12/2020 22:52 寫道:

There are lots of them. I know that’s not specific but really, you can just get something for a very low price, especially if all you want to do is run your screen-reader from it. You can still use your Realtek for everything else and hopefully not run into these issues, since they seem linked with how screen-reader is always accessing the audio – presumably a music player for instance would not cause the same problems.